Insurance Billing For The Beauty Professional-LET'S DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER! (1)
Time & Location
About the event
Getting into the Insurance Industry
You will receive step by step instructions on how to bill insurance companies for your medical wigs:
We will register for all the numbers you need to start your practice.
We will visit all the sites you need to register with to start the process of getting your business Verified and Credentialed.
We will visit 5 Insurance Company websites and do the steps to become an In Network Provider.
We will visit the sites to do Electronic Billing. We will also discuss contracting with the Federal Government.
We will speak with a Billing/Coding Specialist. You will also have the opportunity to work 1 on 1 with the specialist for your business for additional fee. Learn how to set up your list to keep up with your process for the insurance companies.
Other topics covered:
• Tele-health appointments
• HIPAA Law and patient confidentiality
• Income/How much money can I make
• Building relationships with other specialists (oncologists, dermatologists, social workers, etc)
• How to register your business, set up business accounts, LLC, EIN and all other credentials needed to become a specialist in this business
• Accepting Care Credit, HSA/FSA
• What is billing and coding? What are the codes you need to know NOW?!
• Submitting a Claim-Fax and Online
• How to Secure Contracts
• Business Plan
• Electronic submission
• What's the difference between In-network and Out -of-network
LEARN ALL OF THE SECRETS!!
A downloadable workbook and forms
With over 15 years in the Insurance Billing field, let me show you how to register your salon business to assist Hair Loss clients with Cranial and Facial Prosthetics. You didn't know that was possible? YES IT IS!!! Imagine the joy on your client's face when they can choose a wig and it is covered under their benefit's plan.
I made so many mistakes when I started and I want to eliminate that for you. Join me as I help you take your business to the next level. Other classes have been marketing this service but Heavenly Hair Ever After is the only one that gives you everything you need- What numbers do you need? How do you register? How do I set up? How do I fill out the claim form? How do I submit? What codes do I use? WE COVER EVERYTHING!!!
This special will not last long, regular price for this course is $2500.
- Insurance Billing$1,999+$49.98 Service fee$1,999+$49.98 Service fee0$0
- Remaining Balance$1,700+$42.50 Service fee$1,700+$42.50 Service fee0$0
- Deposit$299+$7.48 Service fee$299+$7.48 Service fee0$0