Insurance Billing For The Beauty Professional (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
September 26, 2021 (Sunday)
10am -2pm cst
Getting into the Insurance Industry
Proper Medical Billing and Coding
You will receive step by step instructions on how to bill insurance companies for your medical wigs.
• HIPAA Law and patient confidentiality
• Tele-health appointments
• Income/How much money can I make
• Building relationships with other specialists (oncologists, dermatologists, social workers, etc)
• How to register your business, set up business accounts, LLC, EIN and all other credentials needed to become a specialist in this business
• Accepting Care Credit, HSA/FSA
• What is billing and coding
• Submitting a Claim-Fax and Online
• How to Secure Contracts
• Business Plan
• Electronic submission
• Register your business for in-network and out -of-network
We will do mock claim forms and visit Cigna, Aetna, BCBS, TriCare, and UHC! Learn all of the secrets!!
A downloadable workbook and forms
Be honest, what other medical wig courses have given you all of this knowledge for under $2000? Trust me, we know the answer. We’ve spent countless hours researching how to become successful in this business to no avail, spending thousands to only learn what we already knew. It took years to gain the knowledge that I will give you. In this course, you will gain full knowledge and be on your way as a trained and certified medical wig specialist.
This special will not last long, regular price for this course is $1999.
- Insurance Billing$999+$24.98 Service fee$999+$24.98 Service fee0$0
- Remaining Balance$699+$17.48 Service fee$699+$17.48 Service fee0$0
- Deposit$300+$7.50 Service fee$300+$7.50 Service fee0$0